To those that follow my blog, thank you. Unfortunately, I haven’t been writing much, and there are many reasons why….health, busy with the kids out of school for the summer, and so on… It’s been taking a lot out of me and what energy I have left, I’ve put into my photography, which is what my posts have consisted of (obviously, right?!?). But, now with the kids going back to school in a couple of weeks I have brainstormed on how to jump back into blogging scene. I came to the conclusion that I needed some goals set and to just jump right back in!
So, with that said, these are my goals for the rest of the year.
- Motivation Mondays
- I would love to brighten every ones day with an uplifting quote or statement.
- Keep it simple
- Tips Tuesday (Photography or Chronic Pain related)
- Who doesn’t love little tips to make things easier?
- In scouring the internet to better my photography, I have a couple of tips I can pass along.
- For those dealing with Chronic Pain, anything to make life easier is a GOD send!
- Items that I have found helpful that may help you as well.
- What I’m Working on Wednesday
- Simple update on what I am working on
- A photo in process
- Projects Updates
- Project Struggles
- Thriving Thursday – Life and Dealing with Chronic Pain
- Condition info.
- Daily Struggles/Daily triumphs
- Foto Friday – This will coordinate with a 52 week photo challenge that I am starting. A photo a week. I know I can do this 🙂
I want this blog to be an uplifting positive place to come and look at beautiful photographs. However, there has to be more to this blog than just pretty pictures. These photos that I take, they are the result of looking inside myself and finding an outlet to express myself when my life took a left turn, when I was expecting to go right. Sometimes, life doesn’t go according to what you have planned.
Now…. I may stumble along the way and miss a day here or there, based on how I am feeling. BUT……
I am glad your along for the ride with me!