Taking close up photos are one of my most favorite! I find it so much fun to get up close and personal with the little things in life! In these photos I tended to take more of an abstract approach. Here are my submissions. Hope you enjoy!
- Flower Petals. Not many days left in Minnesota to enjoy the flowers, unless you go inside, of course.
2. The Underside of a Mushroom Cap. I was on a walk the first week of October and saw this mushroom growing out of a tree about 6 feet off the ground! A perfect opportunity for a different perspective… As there is no getting one the ground for me, to take a picture :).
3. Hydrangea. My in-laws have the prettiest bushes in their front yard and every year I love to take pictures of them in the fall!
4. Bark of a Tree. This was just a whim of a photo and I just so happen to like how it turned out.
5. Fall Leaves. This photo was taken on my first walk after surgery and I just couldn’t help to enjoy the fall colors that were already starting to take place!