February’s Theme: Leap
I still haven’t ventured outside with the camera yet so I had to get creative this month with this theme. So, the angle that I took with this theme “Leap” is taking “the leap”, Marriage and falling in love (with the exception of the last one…I had to throw in a sports photo ❤ )
Here are my submissions for this month.
1. I LOVE YOU – It takes a huge “leap” of faith to say that you love to someone and once you do, it is as if a part of your heart is now carried around outside your body, held tight by the other person.
2. TAKING THE LEAP – The vows that I took, when I married my husband, were made in front of God and our families.
3. TAKING THE LEAP…cont…THE RING – The circle was the symbol of eternity, with no beginning or end. The hole in the center of the ring also had significance. It wasn’t just considered a space, but rather a gateway leading to things both known and unknown. To give a woman a ring signifies never-ending love.
4. PAST, PRESENT, and FUTURE – Taking the “leap” includes times from the past present and the future. ❤
5. Jump Ball – This is my youngest son, in red, starting off the basketball game, “leaping”for the ball. This is one picture I could find that didn’t have full faces of any of the other kids.
Hope you enjoyed the pictures this month. If you would like to see other photos from this challenge please visit PJ’s Blog and the links at the bottom of his page will direct you to the other participants in this challenge.
Follow me :
Facebook Capture Lifes Little Moments
Instagram Capture Lifes Little Moments