Seeing I haven’t shared much about myself, other then the fact that I suffer from chronic pain, I thought I would open up a little and tell you a little bit more about me. So here it is, my list of fun little facts about what make me…..me.
20 facts about me
- I used to be 5’11” but I am now just under 5’10, courtesy of my back issues.
- I have been married for 14 years.
- I have 2 sons.
- I have 2 large dogs.
- I have been blogging for a year and 4 months. However, blogging consistently for just over 2 months.
- I HATE folding socks!!!
- I love to bake and cook on my “good” days!
- I worked for 13 years in real estate.
- I got my degree in IT management a year before my back went out this last time, placing me on disability.
- I love to sing and listen to music.
- I collect snow globes, bells and small glass animals.
- I love candles.
- I am not a fan of video games, unless it is guitar hero. J
- Nothing beats being curled up in a blanket, with a good book, on a rainy day.
- I’m overly analytical. I will over think everything and think about it some more.
- My favorite movies are Sound of Music and Dirty Dancing.
- I have a recent obsession with NETFLIX (I finished watching Dexter and now I am onto the Following)
- My favorite authors are Dan Brown and James Paterson.
- My favorite color is green
And last but not least…….
- There is never enough coffee for this girl.
What would you like me to know about you?
Follow me :
Facebook Capture Lifes Little Moments
Instagram Capture Lifes Little Moments